Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome to St. George Rotary Blogspot

When all else fails, I am not above borrowing a good idea from another club! In a make-up at Dixie Sunrise Rotary Club, I was introduced to the highly addictive hobby of blogging - joining in the fun with a couple of my daughters and my daughters-in-law - and with dixiesunriserotary.blogspot.com! (If you are interested in creating your own blogspot, Dixie Sunrise Rotary will be having a special program at their regular breakfast meeting on Thursday, November 6 at 7:15 a.m.) After creating my own, I decided to branch out to create stgeorgerotaryclub.blogspot.com. I hope you will find our club's blogspot to be a resource for information about upcoming meetings, notes on past meetings . . . and even a joke or two. I welcome your suggestions and hope you find our blogspot to be much to your liking.

LINDA SAPPINGTON

No comments: